Hola people!
So what I though for today's post is something a little bit different...
One of the best way to get to know someone is by looking at their stuff, so this is my room from A to Z!
A for Alarm clock
I love my alarm clock! It's a TARDIS and I wake up to the sound of it landing in my room! It's amazing
B for Bedside table
It's kind of stupid to say that I own one of this (well, two of them) but it's because the nearest one to the bed is my everything. I have all of my wires and charger there. And my camera and laptop (and some snacks for the night)
C for Cushions
I only have three cushions right now, because my mom took away from me the fourth a year-ish ago telling me that I don't really need four cushions to sleep. But c'mon, cushions are the best things in the world. You can cuddle with them, you can use them to build a little bed over the bed when the second one is too hot in summer (I think I'm the only one to do that), you can just put them on the floor and sit on them, use them to make a chair comfier... I think I have a point
D for Doctor Who
Across my room you can find lots of stuff related to "Doctor Who": DVDs, books, the alarm clock, posters, quotes,... I just love it soooo much!
E for Earrings
I have a wide range of different type of earrings. From piercings to one which is a blue wing
F for Flannel shirts
They are either on my bed waiting for me when at night it starts being windy and I need something to put on or either in my closet. They're so cute and comfy!!
G for Guitars
I have two guitars (actually one is mine and one is Ayra's, but still). I'm trying to learn how to play it (even if I'm extremely bad at it!). And the reason why I have two guitars is that actually my hand is too small for mine on, so I borrowed Ayra's one which is smaller!
H for Headphones
They're always with me, even at night to fall asleep, so they're either on my bedside table or plugged in my hears!
K for King size bed
I still have no clue of how I convinced my parents to let me have a king size bed but I love it and it's amazing for sleepovers!
L for Lyrics
They are write here and there in my room. Music has to always be with me, and some lyrics are too good to not be read every day
N for Notes
I always put notes for myself around my room to remind me what I have to do. They go from something like "Meeting with Ary at 3 pm" to "First rule: the Doctor lies" (if you get it, I adoreeeeeee youuuuuu)
P for Photos
I have decided to put a lot of photos on one of the sides of my closet to remind me of the good time I spent with my friends
Q for Quotes
I put quotes everywhere! They have an incredible power on me. They stimulate me, make me feel happier (or sadder)
R for Red lipstick
I love using red lipstick. It's always set on my bedside table, even if I don't wear it the most of the time (aka at school)
S for Socks
I left them everywhere in my room. Once I found one in my bedside table. I don't even know why I'm so lazy, but I just left them everywhere around my room
T for Television
Even if I basically never use it it's there. Once I used to put my USB in and listen to music from there, but I realized that I prefer use my headphone and isolate from the world, so now it's there doing nothing. I should definitely decide what to do with it...
W for Wall of stuff
It an other part of the external part of my closet dedicated to a bunch of stuff I like. There are photos, train ticket, museum ticket, travel cards, some pictures... Just a lot of stuff
Some letter are 'missing' as I don't own anything that starts with that letter, apparently. Maybe I just forgot I own that...
Okay, bye
L
No comments:
Post a Comment