Thursday, 19 March 2015

My bucket list

Drum roll, please
*turuturuturuturutu*
My first *proper* post! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hola people!
So, if there is one thing that I like a lot in this world (among with other things, like music. And pizza!) is my bucket list.
But wait. What is a bucket list?
Basically it's a list of things you want to do before you die. 

I made it up a year-ish ago. I was in one of my 'what am I doing with my life? Nothing at all, and I would like to do so many things, but I'll end up doing non of them' kind of day.
I was tired of thinking that, so I wrote down a list of things that I needed to do before I die and since then I keep wrote down more stuff, and sometimes canceling some of them (like bungee jumping. Seriously, what was I thinking? I'm scared of high. How could I even thought about it???)

Last week I rewrote it and it came out with stuff like this:
      • Share an apartment with someone (I have always loved sharing hotel rooms with my friends while on a trip and I'd love sharing an apartment with one of them!)
      • Move to London and find a job there (one of my biggest dream)
      • Visit a long list of places, which comprend Glasgow, New York, Dublin for a second time (and I'm gonna go there again in July! Yey!), London (already done), Edimburgh, Cardiff, Brighton, Madrid, Barcelona, San Francisco, Paris, Amsterdam, Derry, Sidney, Tokyo, MAncherser, Cape Town, Perth, Ibiza, Rodhes, Strasbourg (in winter), Cyprus, Rome (done, twice), LA...
      • Go to a long series of events (Playlist Live, Vidcon, Itatube, San Diego Comicon, Big Weekend, Reding Festival, Rockness, Lucca Comics...)
      • Start a blog (done!!!!!)
      • Various concert (All Time Low, 5 Second of Summer, Green Day,...)
      • Visit the BBC Broadcasting House (I have an obsession for the BBC and its programs, I can' t help)
      • Go on holiday with Ayra
      • Jump in a meter and a half of snow from a balcony (I'm not crazy, well, I am, but one of my friends did it and it seem extremely fun!)
      • Get a (but even 6 is ok) tattoo
      • Go on a road trip
      I'm looking forward to do all of them. In the meantime let me know if there's something else that I'd have to try (but, please, no bungee jumping).

      L

      No comments:

      Post a Comment