Today is a bad day.
Why? I don't know.
The only thing I know is that I need to
cry, but I won't.
Maybe is a bad day because of the grey sky
and the cold weather, maybe because I spent the whole day at school, maybe
because I miss my friends.
I'm in Australia since the 10th of July and
this is the first day when I really really want to stay all afternoon in my bed
and listen to sad music.
But I won't.
The grey sky will become brighter and so will
do my mood, even if I'll be still looking for my place in the world.
For that reason, now I'll go downstairs on
the couch and I'll try to smile and laugh.
It's gonna be hard find the right place for
me, but I won't stop looking for it.
Ayra
No comments:
Post a Comment