Friday, 20 February 2015

Introducing Ayra

Hola people!


So, what can I say about her…
Her name is Elena, but that’s also my name, so:
  1. let’s call her Ayra
  2. I’m the elder one, so it’s safe to say that she has been named after me
Oh, there’s a story behind the Ayra name, btw. You know Eragon? Well, a character is named Arya and she managed to read that name Ayra, not one time, not two, but for the ENTIRE book. Than she read that again, and again she read that name wrong… So she’s now Ayra.
She has been sit next to me for nearly three month at school this year and she’s extremely hilarious. Plus we had a good time spending hours on tumblr laughing at gifs! (I miss those days).
She’s a crazy dude (and yes, I’ve just call her dude) addicted to lots of youtuber, 5 second of summer and Ed Sheeran (oh, and Tiziano Ferro…).
She's also adicted to food (she's basically eating at every time of the day or complaining about being hungry) and to the colour orange (I still have no idea why...)
She loves reading books and romantic films (don’t try to deny it).
She didn’t bring me to the cinema to watch Lego Movie, but run after me after we watched The fault in our star and I ran away crying (thanks for that).
She loves koala (but only since last year) and big hugs. Lately when she hugs people I think she could be a Baymax (in case you don’t know, Big Hero 6 -great movie, I cried at that too…-).
She’s a really really really kind person (when she want to!).
Ah right, she also is a big fangirl. Over anything. Not only over fictional character, or famous people, but also over her classmates (you can understand how crazy she is)
She has some highlights from last year (like Calum Hood) (also known as ‘she dyed in blonde a part of her hair’).
I expect her to start dying her hair in crazy ways in not a long time, I hope.
Even if she’s younger than me, she manage to be taller than me, but she’s not a giant.
She played guitar (but according to what I’ve heard, she either forgot everything she’d learnt or she was not that good at it…).
And I don’t know what else to say.
Well, the point of this in the end is one: she’s crazy and she decided to be that with me and be a bit too crazy for this world. And I love this!


Hope you like this introduction Ayra! (plz don’t kill me!)


See you soon
L

No comments:

Post a Comment